lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-17-2024, 07:51 PM   #11
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Default Re: Removing Lug Studs From Rear ST350 Hub

I donít know about the ezgo but in my club cars Iíve used studs from tractor supply. Worked perfect
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-18-2024, 09:49 AM   #12
Futility Vehicle
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Removing Lug Studs From Rear ST350 Hub

I found a couple at Carquest, but they were a few thousandths wide at the knurl. I could have bored the hub out, but it would have taken a long time. Fit the hub in the mill vise, locate the center of each hole, bore to size, worry about going too far...

Carquest had a big book of studs ordered by measurements, and nothing was right.

The shorter studs for other models will probably work, since the rear studs on the ST350 are longer than they have to be.

I think anyone who has one of these carts should invest in a few OEM lug studs and set them aside. You never know, and Textron is useless for getting parts.

Sadly, I put the castle nut on without knowing what I was doing, and it has to come off and go back on. The cotter pin needed to be replaced anyway. Hope Tractor Supply has one that will fit, because I don't want to stick a nail in there.
Futility Vehicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO