lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride
Events and Places to ride Please add your events to this forum so people know where the action is!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-05-2010, 10:37 PM   #131
bananaman
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Disney's Ft Wilderness campground

gas carts ok?
bananaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-06-2010, 04:37 AM   #132
Mr.ken
Gone Wild

Club Car

As ling as they aren't too loud
Mr.ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:02 AM   #133
Mike D
Gone Wild
Yamaha

I just got back from there lasat Tuesday after a week's stay. The campground now has a list of rules for private carts. They fall along the lines of the cart needing a cart body, not being too loud, not being a construction/utility cart, and not exceeding 20 mph. They are pretty alert to violations, like when I was running hard at about 30 mph, and got stopped by security. They were cool, and just kind of hinted that I was going too fast. On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, they have an employee at each intersection in the campground to make sure that all cart rules are followed. Some of the big things that I was told they are watching for are no underage drivers (here in Fl I think it's 15-16), everyone in a seat, and no drinking and driving. All the years that I've been going there, I can understand them needing to enforce this stuff. I've seen some people really do some dumb things up there on a cart. My cart is a 99 g16 gas, and they are ok with gas.
Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:54 PM   #134
bananaman
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
I just got back from there lasat Tuesday after a week's stay. The campground now has a list of rules for private carts. They fall along the lines of the cart needing a cart body, not being too loud, not being a construction/utility cart, and not exceeding 20 mph. They are pretty alert to violations, like when I was running hard at about 30 mph, and got stopped by security. They were cool, and just kind of hinted that I was going too fast. On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, they have an employee at each intersection in the campground to make sure that all cart rules are followed. Some of the big things that I was told they are watching for are no underage drivers (here in Fl I think it's 15-16), everyone in a seat, and no drinking and driving. All the years that I've been going there, I can understand them needing to enforce this stuff. I've seen some people really do some dumb things up there on a cart. My cart is a 99 g16 gas, and they are ok with gas.
Thanks for the info!
bananaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:11 PM   #135
Mike D
Gone Wild
Yamaha

You're welcome...and enjoy your trip. Let us know what you thought of the campground when you get back.
Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:31 AM   #136
Mr.ken
Gone Wild

Club Car

We are heading up this morning for 6 days with a borrowed cart
Old 11-08-2010, 12:23 PM   #137
pocket aces
Gone Wild

Yamaha

I am leaving on Nov 17th for 4 nights. First time there! Paint is done just need to install dash and stereo. My cart doesn't run very well with out a cold one in the cup holder. How close of a watch do they keep on you? Pouring in a Solo cup be OK?
pocket aces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:21 AM   #138
Mr.ken
Gone Wild

Club Car

A solo cup Is fine. As long as you aren't driving erratically or doing something way out of the ordinary they aren't gonna hither you
Old 11-18-2010, 11:21 AM   #139
17TBone
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Anyone planning a trip to the Fort in the month of December?
17TBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:44 AM   #140
Mr.ken
Gone Wild

Club Car

I'll be there the 7th for 5 days
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride