lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2009, 09:36 PM   #1
jimmdog
Not Yet Wild

Default 36v club car Blown fuse

Hello and Thank you in advance for your help. I have a 36v CC that I recently replaced 4 of the batteries (2 were replaced last year). The relay in the charger went out last year so I bypassed it . Allright now my problem, after replaceing the 4 ten yr old Trojans with Sams club Energizers. I took it out for a ride in the neigborhood about 1mi. brought it home and decided to plug it into the charger (just for G.P.). I noticed the amp meter went to 20 amps. I thought that was strange because the batteries seemed fine, so I unplugged the charger and left it till today. I went for about a 3mi cruise came home the digital LED charge meter in the cart said it was down 1 bar out of 10 so I plugged the charger back in, turned it on. The meter went to 25 amps so I lifted the seat just to make sure every thing was OK after poking around maybe a Min. the 80 amp fuse blew Hmmmm? unplug the charger do a search on the Buggies forum and here I am. Whatcha Think?
jimmdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car