lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-12-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
dukehbg
Not Yet Wild

Default Club Car Carryall to Passenger

Is it possible to convert the back dump to a seat or something and make it a nice looking passenger cart?
dukehbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-12-2012, 03:53 PM   #2
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Club Car Carryall to Passenger

Depends on how much conversion you want to do but a couple of boat seats mounted to a sheet of plywood would work. Just bolt or mount it somehow..
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:59 PM   #3
dukehbg
Not Yet Wild

Wanted a bit better looking found a rear seat kit that helps but need fenders and such and maybe something not so expensive but decent looking
dukehbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 08:24 AM   #4
Dynaco1
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

M&M Vehicle Corp in Mexico Missouri offers a rear seat conversion kit for Club Car Carryalls. Kit PK250C2W.
I purchased it a couple months ago and it was delivered to my Club Car dealer. After removing the dump bed and before installing the kit, I installed a few new battery blocks and a watering kit BG-U48V-1G PRO-FILL from Jan Watercraft in Grand Haven, MI. Once the rear seat is installed, easy access to rear-most cells is limited. The watering kit was the best option for me. The diamond plate sheet bolts directly to the carryall body very easily. The seat comes in pieces and requires assembly (the most time consuming portion of the whole conversion). Then the seat assembly bolts to the upper deck and also to the rear of lower frame near the location of the hitch. The hitch must be removed for good. I added aftermarket LED tail running lights.

The M&M rear seat kit nice looking and a very heavy-duty set-up. PK250C2W kit cost $585. The optional rear passenger grab bar PK250GB was another $80.
The watering kit cost $150. The total conversion was not inexpensive. However, the Carryall rear suspension is able to support much more weight than the normal car. When two 200 pound men sit on the rear seat, it barely squats. Now, the car handles well with four 200 pound men on board.

I'm selling a nice clean 2008 Carryall Dump bed with hinges, prop and prop guide. Pick up in Kansas City. I could also ship on a 48"x48" pallet at cost.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1020896.jpg (166.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg P1020892.jpg (158.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg P1020893.jpg (162.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg P1020895.jpg (155.5 KB, 0 views)
Dynaco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car