lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-28-2022, 03:05 PM   #1
mlb75
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Drive 2 motor and controller

Just a heads up because I know people stick to certain parts of the forum normally but I've upgraded my cart from factory to riot kit and team extreme Lithium setup so off loading some factory parts.

Just listed the factory motor and controller if anyone needs one or wants a cheap spare to have on standby.

I don't seem to get notifications from the site so if you're interested in either or both let me know.

I'm in New Smyrna Beach FL and would prefer not to ship them because of the weight of the motor but will as long as you pick up shipping costs.

Mike
7five7 88zero 6one17
mlb75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-29-2022, 10:20 PM   #2
mlb75
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Drive 2 motor and controller

Sold... hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.
mlb75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha