lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Other Lithium

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-09-2022, 08:50 AM   #1
Rhino-Cart
Not Yet Wild

Cool 1313 Curtis Controller Handheld Programmer

Does anyone have a good source for a breakdown and description of exactly what every setting does? I’m just looking to dial my cart in better but want to be safe about it. TIA
Rhino-Cart is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-09-2022, 08:57 AM   #2
KRAZYMATT
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 1313 Curtis Controller Handheld Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino-Cart View Post
Does anyone have a good source for a breakdown and description of exactly what every setting does? I’m just looking to dial my cart in better but want to be safe about it. TIA
Google the manual/pdf for your specific controller. The parameters should be listed in there- each controller and user access level has different parameters.
KRAZYMATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 11:11 AM   #3
Rhino-Cart
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAZYMATT View Post
Google the manual/pdf for your specific controller. The parameters should be listed in there- each controller and user access level has different parameters.
Hey man. I did that but it’s mainly about how to navigate the handheld programmer which is the easy part. I’m looking for direction as to what setting does what exactly so I’m not just randomly changing stuff. I have a 2021 Evolution. I’ve connected it. I see ALL the settings and parameters but want to be careful. TIA
Old 04-11-2022, 08:26 AM   #4
KRAZYMATT
Gone Wild
Club Car

I mean the manual for your controller, not the handheld programmer. Most the curtis manuals will have the parameters that are configurable explained…
KRAZYMATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 07:52 PM   #5
Rhino-Cart
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAZYMATT View Post
I mean the manual for your controller, not the handheld programmer. Most the curtis manuals will have the parameters that are configurable explained…
Ohhhhh Genius!! Thanks
Old 05-07-2022, 03:13 PM   #6
BobInDaytona
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino-Cart View Post
Hey man. I did that but it’s mainly about how to navigate the handheld programmer which is the easy part. I’m looking for direction as to what setting does what exactly so I’m not just randomly changing stuff. I have a 2021 Evolution. I’ve connected it. I see ALL the settings and parameters but want to be careful. TIA
Are you running in speed mode 0 or 1? If zero, you need to see which profile is loaded, then find it. If you just change the speed mode 0 params, most of them will be limited to what's in the selected profile. More than likely, you will be in profile #5 which is called freedom mode. You need to find the profiles folder and find freedom mode (or which one you are in) - this is where you can change things that will stick...
BobInDaytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Other Lithium