lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-02-2011, 08:16 AM   #1
DoorKicker
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Ez-go mid-rise lift kit

What can you tell me about this lift kit? The EZ-GO 2" MID-RISE LIFT KIT

I am considering it for my 08 TXT "Neighborhood Criuser" I want to add some larger rims and street tires, but dont want a lowered look so thinking this lift will help with maintaining the wheel clearance.

Any suggestions on what might work better?

Thanks in advance
DoorKicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-02-2011, 08:18 AM   #2
LostHusker
Just one day at a time

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Ez-go mid-rise lift kit

Who sells it?
LostHusker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 08:42 AM   #3
DoorKicker
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

http://www.smithsgolfcars.com/pdfs/m...structions.pdf

from what I can tell it is an EZ-GO lift??? The more I read, the more I like....
DoorKicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:17 AM   #4
Scooter B
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I looked at that one, that's the one with new leaf springs front and rear and new rear shocks, rather than shock extentions like most other lifts. It should do exactly what you want it to do and look pretty good doing it. Should work nice with some 20's on 10" rims. I'm kinda wishing i would have gone with something a little less than 6" lift on mine, it looks tuff, but I spend most of my time on pavement at higher speeds...she's a little dangerous sitting way up there!!
Scooter B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:57 PM   #5
Boh
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Hey Scooter B,

I see that you looked at my 2007 PDS Upgrade thread. I used the EZGO OEM Mid-Rise Lift (2"). It is perfect for 10" wheels with 20" Tires. I have 10" EZGO Valor wheels and Kenda 18X10X10 tires. I like the look. This one is my wife's cart so we did not want to get too aggressive. It is primarily a neighborhood/campground cruiser.

Boh
Boh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:21 AM   #6
Scooter B
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I'm actually getting ready to do another one too, the wife does not like driving mine, espically with kids on board, it can feel a little tipsy on hills/inclines, and the ride is a little rough for her taste with the HD rears and knobby tires. Plus, we don't let kids drive it anymore after I pulled the right side wheels off the ground backing out of the driveway! It's just not safe for kiddos....I happen to love it

I have a line on a 2006 with new batteries that is comming off a two year rental for 600 bucks!! (the wife works for an equipment rental place) This cart has been on a inner city job site for last two years, so it's never left the pavement. I'm probably going to go that route with this one, she wants a stable street cart.
Scooter B is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts