lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-30-2010, 02:08 PM   #1
RogerG
Not Yet Wild

Default Ez go just stopped

Hey Guys I'm new so bare with me, I have a Medalist serial 896872-JO195. A quick history to what has been going on, is reverse has been trickey. You had to have it in the right spot, just recently forward wouldn't work unless you put in rev-then forward and the other day pulled in the shop, then nothing. Pulled off the controller cover and noticed a wire was loose on one of the contacts...tried to tighten it and of course it broke off. Went to Golf Cart store and purchashed 4 new contacts and installed them,,However the one that broke off seem to be seated a little deeper into the board.(It has some form of insullation looking stuff around it.) Don't know if that matters or not. I've tested the solenoid it clicks, disconnected the wires from it and no continuity. I read on here you can jumper from side to side on the solenoid,,,,,tried that with pedal down.....nothing...does that mean I have a bad motor? Thanks for any help. Roger
RogerG is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO