lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-01-2018, 01:16 PM   #1
UTdro
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Vibration/Rattle while driving straight

I recently installed the economy 4" lift with 20" tires on my 2001 g19 and I like the way it looks, but I have a vibration/rattle while driving straight. I went back and tightened all the bolts but can't seem to figure out what is causing it. Anyone else have a similar issue with this lift?
UTdro is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-14-2018, 09:08 AM   #2
UTdro
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Vibration/Rattle while driving straight

Just an update as I see a good amount of people viewed my post, but the problem ended up being my alignment was way off. I also ended up packing the steering box with grease and adjusting the jam nut to remove some of the play. Here are some before and after pics incase anyone was thinking about doing it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20181118_175042.jpg (146.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20181121_130638.jpg (180.1 KB, 0 views)
UTdro is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha