lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2019, 07:07 AM   #1
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Default End of one Lithium RXV gives rise to another.

Due to its age, I have decided to retire the 2008 Flood RXV that I had rebuilt a few years ago. This was the project page for that rebuild and subsequent Lithium conversion, and the teardown at the end...

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...ther-cart.html

The RXV chassis that I bought from LukeL will become the replacement Lithium conversion. I don't rightly know whether it is a 2011 or a 2012, as it has an odd date code... M0811. 13th month of 2011? Made no sense to me and talking to E-Z-GO was no help. It had apparently been donated to a university.

The body had a pair of decals on the side, SHUTTLE 2+2 like the 2008 RXV it is replacing, but it also had an exceed Hybrid decal under the charge port. The college kids had taken a sawzall to the body and cut it open to remove everything. Apparently they had no torx bits to unbolt anything. I will post more photos as the project progresses. Here are the photos taken of it as is was when I towed it home...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Angle.jpg (546.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Coupler Above.jpg (300.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Driver Side.jpg (304.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Rear.jpg (472.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg exceed label.jpg (94.2 KB, 0 views)
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO