lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-20-2008, 08:21 AM   #1
bruce miller
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default muffler

can i take off stock muffler and make one will it miss with my engine its 88 ezgo all stock wanting to get more out of it can a man run methol like in raceing cart in a golf cart i got the big rear end looks like a car can i later down the road put me a cycles motor that runs on a drive shaft anybody herd of it yet well better get have a good day;;;;;;thanks
bruce miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-20-2008, 12:41 PM   #2
bustin-bs
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: muffler

Havent heard about the drive shaft motor but i would assum anything is possible with enough know how and allot of $$$$$.
Also i am looking for a stock 1988 ezgo 244cc robinsen exhaust, so if you have one you want to get ride of let me know. I just purchsed my 88 and it has a modified banshee pipe as an exhaust. Super loud!
thanxs
bustin-bs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 09:33 PM   #3
alarep5
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

hey bustin-bs,
I am a newbe to the site and couldn't help noticing the lift on your ez-go. Looks like you designed your own lift. If you would care to share your ideas I would like to see hear about them.
I want to lift my 88' gas and am looking for ideas, pictures drawings, written advise, whatever?
I am handy with steel fab and welding so if you can help me out I would appreciate it.
Return message through site or just send to alarep@aol.com.

Thanks for your time.
alarep5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:43 PM   #4
bustin-bs
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

alareps will do i have taken a few pictures and will get them to you asap if there are other specific angles you need pics of let me know..
Old 09-09-2008, 07:06 PM   #5
bustin-bs
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-e...88-ezgo-2.htmlHere are pics of the exhaust let me know if you need more detailed pictures
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-e...1988-ezgo.html
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO