lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-29-2011, 02:21 AM   #1
Green98
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Allsport 7" lift on Yamaha G19E installation issue

This is my first Golf Cart project so any help would be much appreciated. I removed a homemade lift kit that was a complete mess so I had nothing to base my install on. I just installed an Allsport 7" Double A-Arm lift kit on my G19E which went great EXCEPT for the rear sway bar. The directions aren't very clear so I called them today and installed it like they told me as you well see in the picture. I know in the automobile world you want the sway bar/pan hard bar and flat as possible, is that the case on a golf cart? Does this look correct?

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sway Bar.jpg (62.5 KB, 26 views)
Green98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-29-2011, 03:23 PM   #2
Barry Weeks
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Allsport 7" lift on Yamaha G19E installation issue

I have the same year and model cart with the same lift. You have the sway bar reversed. The large palted end attaches to the passenger side. Or it does on mine anyway.
Barry Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:54 PM   #3
Green98
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Really? I wonder if that well make a difference because the bottom right tab is welded to the end of the frame and then the sway bar mount on the top left is welded in place as well. I just bought this cart like 1 month ago and like I said it is my first cart. Can you post a pic of your rear end so that I can see how you mounted the Allsport sway bar plate? Thanks for your help I am racking my brain over this one.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:29 PM   #4
Green98
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Nevermind, what you said makes perfect sense. I finally figured it out, thanks for the help!!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts