lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-08-2010, 09:57 PM   #1
viper1
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 8" all sports lift

ok guys i have a 98 cc ds gas that i was putting the rear leafs and i noticed on the dr side of the cart that the shock would not line up with the new bracket holes.. the cable is blocking it from fitting correctly.. its the cable that changes the rear trans from forward or reverse and its at the 90 degree part and there is a metal pc that covers the cable that i assume is for the heat from the exhaust.. what can i do here?? i will take a pic with my phone and upload it somehow..?? any clues? also i am afraid that this cart will be way too stiff with the hd rear springs.. it doesnt budge when i press down on it now
viper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-08-2010, 10:23 PM   #2
LostHusker
Just one day at a time

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 8" all sports lift

take pic with your phone, send it to your email, then wallah.....I think we all need a pic to see what's going on.
LostHusker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:46 PM   #3
viper1
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper1 View Post
ok guys i have a 98 cc ds gas that i was putting the rear leafs and i noticed on the dr side of the cart that the shock would not line up with the new bracket holes.. the cable is blocking it from fitting correctly.. its the cable that changes the rear trans from forward or reverse and its at the 90 degree part and there is a metal pc that covers the cable that i assume is for the heat from the exhaust.. what can i do here?? i will take a pic with my phone and upload it somehow..?? any clues? also i am afraid that this cart will be way too stiff with the hd rear springs.. it doesnt budge when i press down on it now
here it the pic..i hope
Attached Images
File Type: jpg golf cart.jpg (80.9 KB, 31 views)
viper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:02 PM   #4
LostHusker
Just one day at a time

E-Z-GO

I would keep the heavy duty rear springs on it, especially if you plan to haul with it or install a rear seat kit. I would call AS in the am and talk to them about your issue, or call your supplier of the lift and see what they have to say.
LostHusker is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts