lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2011, 01:22 AM   #1
Alex0393
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Bypassing the solenoid

Hi. First of all I want to thank all of those on here who have shared information and their experiences because it has saved me untold amounts of money in repairs. I was having problems with my 96 Club Car 48V so I picked up another solenoid. It turns out the one I got was for year models 98 and above but I hooked it up anyway and it didn't work. I remembered reading something on here about bypassing the solenoid by jumping the two posts on it so I did that and it works like a charm now. My question is, can I drive it like this or will this do alot of damage to the cart? My oldest son wants to use it to go fishing but I'm unsure if I should let him before I get a chance to go get the proper year model solenoid and install it. Thanks!
Alex0393 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car