lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2016, 02:28 PM   #1
kruton
Not Yet Wild

Default winter battery storage

I bought new batteries for my 2004 Club Cart DS this year. I want to make sure they are in good condition next year. I live in Michigan and my cart will be staying at my property up north for the winter - the batteries are home with me. They will be stored where they wont freeze (or even get close).

Since I cannot keep the batteries in the cart and on the charger, what is the best way to store them for long term winter non-use? A trickle charger? Some other way? Any resources you can point me to for long term battery storage?

Thanks in advance for your help.
kruton is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
batteries, winter storage
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car