lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2016, 06:33 PM   #1
haftafish8780
Getting Wild

Club Car

Unhappy I got Schooled By a Plum Quick Bandit

So today my brother and I finished putting the 6" Jakes Lift on my 2010 Club Car Precedent. I went with a set of 23" A/T tires and 14" rims.(other than that my car is totally stock"for now") Before I put the lift on with the stock tires my cart would do 15mph max on flat ground, after the lift and tires I am getting 18-20mph. Now on to my brother's cart, he has an 2008 Precedent with a 4 12v battery setup (i forgot to say mine is 6 8v batteries) He has the same 6" lift with 23" mud tires and additionally he has the purple diff fluid, 2 gauge wires, and a Bandit Motor from Plum Quick. After we put on my lift we lined the carts up on an even road an from a dead start we floored them. For about 2 seconds it was an even race then he just left me like I was standing still and kept on going up to about 30-31mph of flat ground it was really sad how my cart was so far behind. I have at my house now a 2 gauge cable set, HD solenoid, and a Alltrax 500amp XCT (still no upgraded motor) but after I get all this installed hopefully I will be able to give him a run for his Money. Another question I have do any of you know if the Alltrax will override my regan breaking system?
haftafish8780 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alltrax 500, bandit, plum quick, precedent, precedent lift kit
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car