lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2015, 10:20 PM   #1
Nutech Jewelzz
Not Yet Wild

Post my golf&country by western cart has no numbers on it. need parts etc.

I have this cart that has the name Golf & Country by Western on both sides behind the seats but I can't find any numbers on it any where. I am having an electrical problem and cant figure out anything with out the year and model or VIN etc. I found the serial number of the motor along with 2 part numbers on the tag that came off while looking for any sort of numbers on cross member , etc. I also found a serial number on the LESTER MATIC MOTIVE POWER CHARGER that came with it. But other than that I am stuck! I can post pictures of it if that might help. , , This is what I am doing because of this problem , any suggestions are welcomed! thanks
Nutech Jewelzz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
batteries, electric diagram, golf & country, western golf cart
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO