lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-04-2010, 04:13 PM   #1
IDIeselman
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Mud lite or swamp fox ?

Both clame to be The "lightest tire on the market" Whos lying? I'm ready to buy some 24x11.00 10's and was all set on the lites untill the fox's showed up in the search. Any info on either would be appreciated.
IDIeselman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-04-2010, 04:36 PM   #2
big mule
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Mud lite or swamp fox ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIeselman View Post
Both clame to be The "lightest tire on the market" Whos lying? I'm ready to buy some 24x11.00 10's and was all set on the lites untill the fox's showed up in the search. Any info on either would be appreciated.
Look up the specs with weight on both tires online to compare.I bought a set of 25x11x 10's MudLites for my horse a few months back and really do like them
big mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:44 PM   #3
IDIeselman
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Thanks mule, I have 22" Kenda terra tracs now, They do okay in the mud but are one step below worthless in the sand, How do the lites work when the trail turns sandy?
IDIeselman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 05:17 PM   #4
big mule
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIeselman View Post
Thanks mule, I have 22" Kenda terra tracs now, They do okay in the mud but are one step below worthless in the sand, How do the lites work when the trail turns sandy?
They seem to do pretty well on the small amount of sand riding I have done on them which has not been a whole lot just in,around & through a big sandy ditch area on my property.
big mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts