Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2015, 09:34 AM   #1
jneubig
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Golf Cart Speaker Pods Enclosures Front and Rear

I bought these on eBay a few weeks ago for $229.50. The auction number was 321833565776 I got them in, installed them on my golf cart and played a few songs through them. While they sound quite good, my wife did not like the fact that they were right behind our heads, so I decided to go a different route for speakers. These feature two pairs (four total) speakers. Two are forward facing and two are backward facing. They have clamp on mounts that are designed to fit the 1" square uprights on most golf cart roof bars. The pods themselves are made of a rigid poly vinyl that won't rust, won't oxidize or wont dent! They have a textured black finish. They were designed to deliver optimal sound to the front and to the rear. Each enclosure measures 13.5"x 9" x 3 5/8"(including clamp). Slim design for those limited areas. The speakers are Soundstorm Lab F365 6.5" Speakers! They are really nice speakers, but if momma aint happy, well you know the rest. These are being sold as used due to the fact they were mounted for a week and have played a few tunes. They are by no means hurt in any way. I am offering them at a substantial discount due to me having used them. They are currently on eBay for $189.95. I would sell to a member here for $165.00 shipped and will donate 10% of the sale to the forum as a thank you for all the valuable information here. The first few pics are not mine. They are from the eBay listing. The last couple are of the actual speaker pods.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11.jpg (333.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 22.jpg (291.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 33.jpg (257.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 66.jpg (208.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 55.jpg (121.5 KB, 0 views)
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-17-2015, 02:58 PM   #2
jneubig
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Golf Cart Speaker Pods Enclosures Front and Rear

One time bumpity bump. Price dropped to $140.00 shipped to any member here. I will still donate the stated 10% to the forum also. First to say "I'll take em" will own them. Paypal is fine for payment
Old 09-21-2015, 11:01 AM   #3
jneubig
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Golf Cart Speaker Pods Enclosures Front and Rear

Sold on eBay
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts