lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-09-2022, 10:31 PM   #1
Danimal1q2w3
Not Yet Wild

Default 92 G9 steering bearing

Hey everyone. I have attached two photos describing the part I’m talking about. Steering wheel was catching, felt like it was bound up. Upon investigation the nut on the end of that steering shaft was loose, opened it up hoping to just pack it with grease and carry on, unfortunately found out the bearing was literally disintegrated. Anyways. Would anyone know if the name of that part or a product number or better yet a link to a reputable source for one? Any other pertinent info I should know for this repair? Thanks!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C46320F3-78E4-48E0-A95F-2CFA9B3B3DD7.jpg (158.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg CD60B481-9565-444A-BA77-775E04882A6E.jpg (253.9 KB, 0 views)
Danimal1q2w3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-11-2022, 06:31 AM   #2
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Default Re: 92 G9 steering bearing

Try calling Plowmans talk to Don, he may be able to help. https://www.plowmanscarts.com/

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 08:12 PM   #3
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Default Re: 92 G9 steering bearing

Steering box / Steering gear / Steering gear box....all the same part just different names. Try calling a few of our sponsors on the "Site Sponsors" page.
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha