lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-11-2022, 10:19 PM   #41
ripzip
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2022 ICON Controller Parameters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAZYMATT View Post
there are a few people who have confirmed 33-34 mph on 2022 vehicle with the new controller. All 3 used the programming cables I sold them. 34 seems to be the max the software will allow. The most recent guy told me he just changed 2 values:

03.02.01 (Vehicle Fwd Speed HSM)
10.01.07 (Mot Base Speed 5)

He input the maximum value it would take- 56.
This value is in KPH which equates to 34 mph or so.

I have plenty of the cables ready to go. PM if interested.
Ok new to the forum how do I send a PM? I would like a programming cable.
ripzip is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-12-2022, 05:13 AM   #42
KRAZYMATT
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripzip View Post
Ok new to the forum how do I send a PM? I would like a programming cable.
You can email me- cartcables@yahoo.com
KRAZYMATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 06:55 PM   #43
StuartT
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluer101 View Post
Just those 2 settings to get 33-34 mph.

So 03.02.01 at 56

What do I set 10.01.07?
I am all ears too. Just got my new 2022 controller cable from Krazymatt and ready to set my speed. Disabled the regenerative brake already and like the coasting much better.
StuartT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 11:29 PM   #44
StuartT
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

As I mentioned just above, on my 2022 40L, I changed the adjustment of the regenerative braking. I turned 8.03.01 (Soft Stop Mode) from 1 to 2 and hit DVD to save it.

During the test drive, it coasted without any regen braking and I was happy. I came home and parked it. Later in the evening I drove it again and it was back to full regen braking. Plugged the controller into IconLive and 8.03.01 was back to '1'.

I set it again and hit DVD to save, but it reverted back to '1' again. I tried uploading it (UPD) and tried everything else I could think to no avail. I am not doing something right. Any ideas for me?
Old 05-13-2022, 02:47 PM   #45
StuartT
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartT View Post
As I mentioned just above, on my 2022 40L, I changed the adjustment of the regenerative braking. I turned 8.03.01 (Soft Stop Mode) from 1 to 2 and hit DVD to save it.

During the test drive, it coasted without any regen braking and I was happy. I came home and parked it. Later in the evening I drove it again and it was back to full regen braking. Plugged the controller into IconLive and 8.03.01 was back to '1'.

I set it again and hit DVD to save, but it reverted back to '1' again. I tried uploading it (UPD) and tried everything else I could think to no avail. I am not doing something right. Any ideas for me?
Problem solved. Would delete message #44 if I could but there is apparently no edit/delete options on older post. So please ignore it.
Old 05-15-2022, 09:50 AM   #46
Campfire79
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Problem solved. Would delete message #44 if I could but there is apparently no edit/delete options on older post. So please ignore it.
What was the resolution?
Campfire79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 10:09 AM   #47
Lambert
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Quote:
I am all ears too. Just got my new 2022 controller cable from Krazymatt and ready to set my speed. Disabled the regenerative brake already and like the coasting much better.
What setting disables the regenerative brake? I would like to try that.
Lambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 03:06 PM   #48
Lambert
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

I just found it earlier in this thread, sorry.
Lambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 06:16 AM   #49
derelicte
Gone Wild

Thanks to these threads I was ably to change the throttle map, correct the speedo and set the max speed to 30 mph. The throttle response is much better now. I only changed 03.02.01 to 49 to set the max speed. It seems to get to 30 no problem so I left 10.01.07 alone. Their software is pretty cool that allows you to monitor all sorts of different parameters.

The only other thing I'd like to add is the charger interlock. I see the settings but I need to figure what type of signal the ecobattery charger outputs. I've tried contacting them a couple of times but I have never gotten a response back. I guess I'm going to have to just try to reverse engineer it. :(

I saw the tire size and gear ratio settings in there. Has anyone figured out how the parameters are related? I.e. does changing the tire size also affect the top speed and/or speedo reading?

Thanks again!
derelicte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 07:55 AM   #50
blake11189
Not Yet Wild

The software does not allow me to save any parameter above 46.8 in the the vehicle setting tab on my i40L with the 450 amp controller. Is that something that requires admin passcode?
blake11189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon