lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-04-2020, 11:10 AM   #21
jlh58
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 91 ParCar only runs in reverse

Kane, it certainly makes sense that the gap with the PerTronix module is too large. Your description of your spark sounds very similar to mine when in Forward (nothing when cranking until I let off the gas pedal and then it gets one spark). Please take pics of your modifications (especially if it works). Fingers crossed!
jlh58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-18-2022, 10:51 PM   #22
Dbevan
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 91 ParCar only runs in reverse

Steve can you provide a little bit more information on what all you had to do to the factory plate? Currently trying to do the same thing that you did to my 89 cart.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Patrick View Post
Oh.....also, I'm not sure what your reference to the "kit" meant. The Pertonics module comes mounted to a plate much like the one that holds the factory module. You just have to swap those plates and do a couple minor alterations to the factory plate. The rotor is original ParCar unit.

You can google the part number I provided and see the Pertonics if you have not already done that. Let me know if you need more info.
Dbevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar