lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-19-2016, 08:56 PM   #1
Htownblue
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Does anyone know where I can purchase a rear step that bolts onto Flip seat?

I thought I saw someone who makes one. If not, I'm going to fabricate and make some. Every cart I've sold has had the wife or kids who come to pick up the lifted carts, ask me if they make a step for the rear.
Htownblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-19-2016, 09:28 PM   #2
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Default Re: Does anyone know where I can purchase a rear step that bolts onto Flip seat?

I'm not exactly sure what your asking... most rear seats come with the step/platform.
There was one guy that built a small step that connected to his hitch, is that what your asking?
lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 10:00 PM   #3
Htownblue
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Does anyone know where I can purchase a rear step that bolts onto Flip seat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockman1 View Post
I'm not exactly sure what your asking... most rear seats come with the step/platform.
There was one guy that built a small step that connected to his hitch, is that what your asking?
The platform on a lifted cart is nearly 15 inches off the ground. To help with this larger than usual step up, I was looking to make or buy a "booster" step that would allow an easier hop up onto the seat. Hope this explains it.
Old 04-19-2016, 10:52 PM   #4
crash test dummy

rear step hitch

Old 04-19-2016, 11:03 PM   #5
Htownblue
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash test dummy View Post
rear step hitch

Thanks friend. This might work with a modified hitch receiver off the back of the rear seat foot plate.

Appreciate your knowledge around here.
Old 04-19-2016, 11:08 PM   #6
crash test dummy

they make a double step hitch

Old 04-19-2016, 11:14 PM   #7
crash test dummy

also one made for golf cart rear seat steps ...

Old 04-19-2016, 11:15 PM   #8
Htownblue
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash test dummy View Post
they make a double step hitch

****. That's slick looking too.

I might weld and fab up something if I cannot find an easier solution. I'm thinking of making a drop "booster" step (similar to what you see on some trucks that are lifted) that will bolt to the two holes on the foot plate that the support / handle bar usually bolts to.
Old 04-19-2016, 11:16 PM   #9
Htownblue
Gone Wild

Club Car

maybe something like this but dropped down via a fabbed mount bar a few inches.....
Old 04-19-2016, 11:19 PM   #10
crash test dummy

look at my other post it is the step for the rear seat step
that would be ez to fab up

Tags
rear flip seat step, step
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car