lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-10-2023, 09:24 AM   #1
ElDiabloJoe
Getting Wild

Default Any service techs here from TN, N.GA, S.KY, NW NC?

Looking for a solid Yamaha service tech, preferably one that contributes here and enjoys the respect of their peers. I'm in Knoxville but willing to travel to them/their shop.
ElDiabloJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-10-2023, 04:29 PM   #2
tom4416
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Any service techs here from TN, N.GA, S.KY, NW NC?

Good luck! I've gotten far more help and useful advice from the shop owners/technicians who post here than any of my local dealers, either in Tucson or Phoenix and trust me, Phoenix has a LOT of manufacturer dealers as well as independents and none of them are particularly helpful or knowledgeable.
tom4416 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 08:03 AM   #3
Golf cart guy
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom4416 View Post
Good luck! I've gotten far more help and useful advice from the shop owners/technicians who post here than any of my local dealers, either in Tucson or Phoenix and trust me, Phoenix has a LOT of manufacturer dealers as well as independents and none of them are particularly helpful or knowledgeable.

Larry Lincoln- Sun West Mobile Golf Car Repair.
Golf cart guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 10:36 AM   #4
ElDiabloJoe
Getting Wild

Thanks for the tip, but Phoenix is a bit far away.
Old 11-11-2023, 11:34 AM   #5
tom4416
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDiabloJoe View Post
Thanks for the tip, but Phoenix is a bit far away.
I think he was trying to help me. He's been very helpful online with a clutch replacement because I couldn't find anyone local to do it and I was struggling until he came along and showed me the light. Now at least I have someone in Phoenix who he recommends although it's a haul from Tucson but some times the only option.
tom4416 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 01:59 PM   #6
ElDiabloJoe
Getting Wild

Oh yeah. Haha, I'm an idiot I didn't realize he was responding to your post. I am considering getting in contact with either Southland in Vincent, AL or Boswell's in Nashville, TN. Whichever route I go, I will need to have some faith of their competence. It's got a Plowman kit on it, and I need someone who knows what that is so they don't mess it up. My local Yamaha certified dealer is kind of a one-man show, and he looked at me all confused when I mentioned Plowman - like he had zero idea who Don was or what that meant.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha