lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-17-2016, 04:19 PM   #11
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: F/r switch help. Reverse buzzer is on in forward and not on reverse

especially the 1st and 2nd generation regen carts..... everybody learns to hate those carts.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-17-2016, 08:29 PM   #12
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitreborn View Post
both hard copy and digital........ and every time I run into a cart I don't have a manual for, I source it and buy it...........

I do need to replace my old club car manual soon.... it's getting worn out from use lol......
How thick would the club car manual be? I think they changed something on them every couple months! Ain't no two alike! :D

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 07:40 AM   #13
CustomGolfCartGuy
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgray70 View Post
How thick would the club car manual be? I think they changed something on them every couple months! Ain't no two alike! :D

this is the reason we dont have any manuals here, we do download some but have no hard copys of any. to many different models and different companys, wed need a whole room to store them all.
CustomGolfCartGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 07:42 AM   #14
CustomGolfCartGuy
Gone Wild

Quote:
The heavy cables would not make a difference in when the buzzer comes on. The only difference the heavy cable position would make is whether the cart goes forward while in reverse or if it goes reverse while in reverse. If the cart is in forward and moving forward yet the buzzer is on, then you have the micro switches wired wrong.
yea i figured this out in about 2 min, i have the microswitches wired the exact way it was before, i have reiwred them a couple differnt ways and still have the same problem. i think i have a bad micro switch. im putting a new one on today to see if thats the problem
CustomGolfCartGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 08:22 AM   #15
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

The 2 micro's going in order from the battery side to the outside of the cart (you only use the outside pins of each micro not the middle pins)

Closest to batteries Blue wire
same micro, middle pin empty
same micro, body side, red wire jumping to 2nd micro and positive 36v(or 48 if modified) input

Next micro (closest to body)
Pin on battery side, just the red jumper from 1st micro
middle pin empty
pin closest to body red to reverse buzzer and orange wire to controller for half speed reverse

Hope that helps
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 08:24 AM   #16
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgray70 View Post

I have 1 that is about 2 inches thick that covers a whole host of the older carts and about 15 that are about 1/2 inch thick for the updates on newer carts. Sad part is the newer carts manuals I rarely use, it's those older CC's that give me fits lol
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 06:23 PM   #17
soultrain65
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
The 2 micro's going in order from the battery side to the outside of the cart (you only use the outside pins of each micro not the middle pins)

Closest to batteries Blue wire
same micro, middle pin empty
same micro, body side, red wire jumping to 2nd micro and positive 36v(or 48 if modified) input

Next micro (closest to body)
Pin on battery side, just the red jumper from 1st micro
middle pin empty
pin closest to body red to reverse buzzer and orange wire to controller for half speed reverse

Hope that helps

I had to totally rework a 98 ezgo after inlaws messed with wiring. I have a blue wire from control harness, and one from key switch. Do those go together on the battery side first microswitch pin?
soultrain65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO