lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2016, 10:26 AM   #1
CustomGolfCartGuy
Gone Wild

Default F/r switch help. Reverse buzzer is on in forward and not on reverse

I know this will be a Quick answer for somebody smart. I have new f/r switch installed on a 99 Ezgo and everything was hooked up the way it was before, and is working great except the reverse buzzer is working wrong. Buzzing in fwd and not reverse. I figured I could just hook the horn up to the second little electrical switch on the f/r rotor, but that didn't work. So I assume my cables must be installed wrong. Anybody know which ones I need to switch? There are four on the rotor. 12 oclock, 3 o'clock, 6 and 9. I know this sounds confusing but that's the best I can explain it. I'll get a pic up if needed
CustomGolfCartGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO