lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's!
Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's! Side x Sides, ATVs, Quads, Bikes, Jeeps, 4x4, and everything else.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-21-2012, 09:48 PM   #11
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Default Re: Yard Sport YS200

Nobody is going to put half the bearing in a cart as a car has. 70mph every day, 100K miles in what 7 years or so, hitting puddles at highway speeds all day, constant stress forces from thousands of lbs....it would be hard to get a car bearing broken in with a golf cart no matter what you did with it. I've put them in cars, they are usually about 3" in diameter and 2" thick. About twice the bearing they use in a live axle per wheel.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-09-2013, 09:34 AM   #12
zoodbob
Not Yet Wild

My Yard Sport 700 just stopped. We push it into the garage and it seems to be an ignition switch or starter problem. Battery is fully charges and there is power to the ignition switch. Not sure where this goes next. Did the new starter relay fix your problem?
zoodbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:50 AM   #13
kab69440
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Yes, but I have no further knowledge of more current issues as I have separated from the company almost two years ago.
kab69440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 11:17 AM   #14
drewstang65
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

hi do you still have your yardsport? im in need of some help if you have a minute thanks!
drewstang65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's!