lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-29-2020, 09:43 PM   #11
Bobbob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Should I be able to easily compress my Precedent shocks by hand?

Hog killer

You do it the old fashion way. Helicopters are fun but it takes the sport out of hunting. Any body can rent a helicopter and shoot game. But it takes skill to hunt from the ground to sneak up on your game than kill it. Always knowing the tables could change and you can be the victim instead of the hunter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bobbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-30-2020, 07:06 AM   #12
ProjectClubCar
Gone Broke

Club Car

I can't afford to rent a helicopter, you must be rich?
I also said I use a bow and arrow, as well, the people that usually rent the helicopters, are people that usually have a larger ranch, where where the hogs are over running,
in one day using the helicopter they shot over 240 pigs, one day!!!!
we use all kinds of different methods on our lease, we have traps we have guns and we have bows..... hogkiller has got me beat though, jumping in between a bunch of pissed-off dogs, is one thing but the stat that thing to death is a game changer hats off to you on that, do the dogs have any kind of protection? they do in the states I was just curious if they have them down there?
ProjectClubCar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 10:20 AM   #13
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

I know a old timer that talks about how hunting animals is for cowards. He tells stories about hunting the enemy and crawling around in the darkest tunnels in Vietnam. I have to say, some of what he says is scary and disgusting but also impressive at the same time. Maybe some of these guys that stab hogs have seen combat and are a little hardened from their time served. Hats off to those guys.

And yes, anyone can ride in a chopper and mow down hogs in a field. You still have to be a decent shot, but it's an easy hunt. But I don't see that as hunting. I see that as extermination of pests. I don't "hunt" anything I don't eat. Nuisance animals are different. We have a problem with coyote up here in Ohio. Those hogs can be very destructive to property and ecosystems. Their like giant rats. Disgusting.

Some day we might all be shooting at all the Covid zombies
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 10:28 AM   #14
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Weren't we talking about shocks and suspension?
Old 11-30-2020, 12:38 PM   #15
coldair
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by slonomo View Post
I know a old timer that talks about how hunting animals is for cowards. He tells stories about hunting the enemy and crawling around in the darkest tunnels in Vietnam. I have to say, some of what he says is scary and disgusting but also impressive at the same time. Maybe some of these guys that stab hogs have seen combat and are a little hardened from their time served. Hats off to those guys.

And yes, anyone can ride in a chopper and mow down hogs in a field. You still have to be a decent shot, but it's an easy hunt. But I don't see that as hunting. I see that as extermination of pests. I don't "hunt" anything I don't eat. Nuisance animals are different. We have a problem with coyote up here in Ohio. Those hogs can be very destructive to property and ecosystems. Their like giant rats. Disgusting.

Some day we might all be shooting at all the Covid zombies
what round for covid zombies
coldair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 02:42 PM   #16
HogKiller
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectClubCar View Post
do the dogs have any kind of protection? they do in the states I was just curious if they have them down there?
It seems we've answered the question about my shiti shocks, so let's continue with the rabbit, I mean hog, trail.

Yes, the Aussies used kevlar vests on their dogs when I was there. Many dogs still fell to the biggest hogs though. Those monsters just couldn't be stopped. The dogs are taught to restrain the hog by its ears. The most dangerous hogs were the ones with no ears left. That meant they had fought off and escaped all previous dog encounters. Talk about some mean SOBs.
HogKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 05:43 PM   #17
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldair View Post
what round for covid zombies
Depends what firearm you have

For someone who doesn't know how to shoot - 12 ga 00

For someone who wants a pistol - 45 acp

For someone who likes a rifle - .308

Old 12-01-2020, 05:47 PM   #18
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by HogKiller View Post
It seems we've answered the question about my shiti shocks, so let's continue with the rabbit, I mean hog, trail.

Yes, the Aussies used kevlar vests on their dogs when I was there. Many dogs still fell to the biggest hogs though. Those monsters just couldn't be stopped. The dogs are taught to restrain the hog by its ears. The most dangerous hogs were the ones with no ears left. That meant they had fought off and escaped all previous dog encounters. Talk about some mean SOBs.
I would think having the dog bite the ears would put them right in the kill zone of their tusks? I've never hog exterminated, but I'd sure do it if the need/opportunity should arise. No hogs up here in Ohio. But my dog would sheet herself if she saw one of those monsters lol

I'm thinking the dogs that attack those beasts must be pure bred killer/hunters.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts