lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-02-2020, 04:05 PM   #11
WalterM6
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Headlights work, no wire back to negative

T search for negative termination to the frame all you have to do is measure from the main battery positive connection to the frame. Be aware that sometimes there are ghost voltages caused by acid vapors. To rule out ghost voltages connect a light bulb instead of a meter. If the light lights the voltage is real.
WalterM6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-02-2020, 04:37 PM   #12
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

If the concern for the lack of a negative wire is due to the comment on the first post about not seeing a wire on the pack negative battery, Club Car has never placed more than a single cable on the pack negative battery post on controller carts.

The other negatives are connected to the Controller B-, either on a dedicated 12ga black wire with a yellow female bullet connector or a "junction stud" near the Controller.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 07:32 PM   #13
Abbey62397@yahoo.com
Not Yet Wild

I have a 2014 48 volt club car precedent that has led lights. Headlights directional brake etc. my lights went out and I found that the wire came off the toggle switch & I found a positive potential ground wire also. Where would I connect that wire to?
Abbey62397@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
grounding, headlights, wiring
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car