lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-09-2019, 03:47 PM   #1
G1grrl
Not Yet Wild

Default Fairway Single-Seat 48V Cart - Need Info, Wiring Diagram/Manual or a Straitjacket...

Hi everyone!

I just picked up a super-cool little single-seat cart, a Fairway by Ortho-Kinetics, Inc. It is a four-battery, 48V cart that looks like a regular golf cart but is smaller. I have done a bunch of research on it (looking for a manual, wiring diagram, etc.) and can't find anything. Ortho-Kinetics went out of business in 2002 and it does not appear anyone else picked their product lines up. I have tried referencing all the phone numbers, company addresses, looking up officers, etc., and got nothing. :(

Mine is not running (no batteries) and it appears someone has been through the wiring. I am trying to find anything I can out about this cart to be able to get it running. I have attached some pictures if it helps. (I took the seat off for transport.)

Anyone have any info on this neat little cart? Pictures? Anything I can use for reference?

Thanks!

IMG_4895.jpg

IMG_4921.jpg

IMG_4923.jpg

IMG_4924.jpg

IMG_4926.jpg
G1grrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-09-2019, 03:54 PM   #2
LabRat
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: Fairway Single-Seat 48V Cart - Need Info, Wiring Diagram/Manual or a Straitjacket

Congrats on the project. Man you got a good one to work on. Sometime you just gotta start from scratch, start a log with everything you find out, do your own wiring diagram. Heck friend you may be better off to upgrade this cart with another drive system, alltrax or Curtis. The CRICKET is another small cart, it uses a Curtis 1227.
Keep us posted,
LabRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 03:57 PM   #3
G1grrl
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Fairway Single-Seat 48V Cart - Need Info, Wiring Diagram/Manual or a Straitjacket

lol, LabRat, the previous owner said he was thinking about maybe putting a Briggs on it and converting it to chain drive! I would like to keep it as stock as I can, if possible. Thanks for the Cricket info!
G1grrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 09:35 PM   #4
HarryR
Not Yet Wild

I have one of those. Mine runs. I figured it was missing the electrolytic capacitor, but now I see there’s a whole circuit board in that box. My box is empty. Bummer.
Mine is flaky starting, takes time, but it does run.
HarryR is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts