lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2020, 09:58 AM   #1
wchouinard1
Not Yet Wild

Default Jake's G1 '82 newer lift question

Finally working through this install. As noted before, the instructions/pics are pretty poor and not a lot of info online. I've got the front a-arms replaced, new ball joints and steering arms in place. The ball joint seems to be very close to the tire, like 1/8". Since I can't find photos, is this normal or do I need different wheel/tire, etc? 22X11X12. Jake's recc. 22X11X10 wheel but doubt the wheel difference matters. If anyone has links to good pics, let me know. Thanks!
wchouinard1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha