lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-04-2021, 11:38 AM   #21
Imapled
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: DC to AC conversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxOut View Post
I recently got a 2001 club car ds that was robbed of everything under the seat. I have a 72v (22s lithium) that is looking for a home. I'm thinking about fitting the DS with an AC system. I started looking at the Navitus TAC 2 system and now considering the Silver wolf AC. The Navitus 5KW system requires a 6" lift. I really don't want to lift this cart. The Silver wolf 9KW does not require a lift so I'm comparing the Navitus 4KW Vs the Silver wolf 9KW. Based on what I've read Navitus has better support and the on the fly das control but SilverWolf has a smaller more efficient motor with more power per the specification. Im not really concerned with going over 30mph and prefer more torque for trails and hills. Is there anything I'm missing? how complete are the kits? I literally need everything including a harness and HD wires for battery and motor connections.
Give David @ Revolution Golf Carts a call. He is the best person to talk to about all things Club Car and Navitas. He can put together a full kit for the 5kW TAC2 with all the harness and guts you need.

https://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/

706-431-3917
info@revolutiongolfcars.com
Imapled is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-05-2021, 02:25 PM   #22
sacky07
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imapled View Post
Give David @ Revolution Golf Carts a call. He is the best person to talk to about all things Club Car and Navitas. He can put together a full kit for the 5kW TAC2 with all the harness and guts you need.

https://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/

706-431-3917
info@revolutiongolfcars.com
Do you need a lift kit for the navaitas in ezgo?
sacky07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 06:06 AM   #23
Capt. Lenny
Born to be Wild

E-Z-GO

I don't think I'll need a lift but it will be very close to the drivers side shock and I'll remove it if necessary. The Navitas spec sheet says the motor is 11-1/4" long which puts it up real close to the shock.
Capt. Lenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 06:58 AM   #24
Capt. Lenny
Born to be Wild

E-Z-GO

Navitas 5K 600Amp conversion complete! I needed to buy a new TXT48 main wiring harness (625805) which I bought from Country Cat and watched YouTube video on how to modify/alter it. Install was pretty easy and straight forward. The hardest part was installing the 75 lb motor. I found the easiest way to do this was to remove the batteries and go in from there. I did have to remove the drivers side shock to gain clearance, this motor is 11-1/4" long. The torque on this thin is unbelievable and out of the box the speed is limited to 25 mph until you get the dealer app which I'll be doing this week. One thing I thought was odd was that they ship it with only 1-2ga motor cable but I chose to use 3 of my old 2ga cables from the old motor. If you have any questions along the way, Navitas tech support is very responsive and pride themselves with customer service. I bought the motor from Plum Quick which offered the best price and it arrived in 3 days.
Old 10-22-2021, 08:58 AM   #25
Capt. Lenny
Born to be Wild

E-Z-GO

Final results are in! Reached a top speed of 32mph (Waze GPS) on a .7mi. long flat straightaway. If I go to 215/50-12 tires I should be able to pick up another 3mph if I decide to but for now that's fast enough. Might try playing with some more settings later.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO