lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-26-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
noserider
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default 2007 lifted ezgo GOOD DEAL?

Gang

What do you think of this package and price. I'm new to these.

Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0QQ...sQ26Q5ffviQ3d1
noserider is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-26-2011, 05:45 PM   #2
rxp-rider
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2007 lifted ezgo GOOD DEAL?

Like new factory batteries ???
rxp-rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 05:55 PM   #3
noserider
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxp-rider View Post
Like new factory batteries ???
Good point. I will ask the seller what like new facory batteries mean. I was checking battery prices and I see it's a big ticket item if I need to replace soon. Any other comments on the units if batteries check out?

Thanks
Old 06-26-2011, 06:56 PM   #4
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

FWIW the cart in the picture is not a PDS.
F/R switch is a lever by the drivers knee so it is a series cart. Not a bad thing and might even be better depending on how you intend to use it. However, this makes me suspicious of the seller. But thats just me.
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:47 PM   #5
Spawn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

This is some fleet shop that rehabs the carts and does the lift and all. looks like you got color choice from the ad and yes those pictures are all series carts.

Price wise doesnt look to far out of range. I would like to know what the date stamp is on those factory Trojans.
Spawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:36 PM   #6
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
NEW 2010 EZGO FACTORY PAINTED BODY

LIKE NEW FACTORY BATTERIES
Couple things that bug me......

The factory doesn't "paint" bodies, they use injection molded bodies that have the color going all the way through them.

the factory doesn't sell "like new batteries" . Period, end of sentence.

I used to work for E-Z-GO and when we did "remans" they got new batteries installed.

As others have pointed out, the cart in the picture is definately a series cart so I would advise caution. Maybe actually take a road trip to the dealer and put eyes/hands on the vehicle......
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:50 PM   #7
noserider
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitreborn View Post
Couple things that bug me......

The factory doesn't "paint" bodies, they use injection molded bodies that have the color going all the way through them.

the factory doesn't sell "like new batteries" . Period, end of sentence.

I used to work for E-Z-GO and when we did "remans" they got new batteries installed.

As others have pointed out, the cart in the picture is definately a series cart so I would advise caution. Maybe actually take a road trip to the dealer and put eyes/hands on the vehicle......
I spoke with him today. He buys carts that come back from lease and puts all this new stuff on them. He said the batteries are charged and checked by the factory and then put back in the carts so basically they would be 07 batteries. He warrants them for 1 year along with the cart. I am local so I would be able to see and drive the cart before purchase. They sure look nice in the pics don't you think? The cart will be used to haul family and friends around our golf cart friendly neighborhood.

Thanks
Old 06-26-2011, 09:53 PM   #8
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

not knowing how the batteries have been treated, if you do decide to purchase the cart, ask the dealer if you can get a discount on a new set at the time of purchase. I know at my shop, I actually have been known to discount a set of batteries below cost when a customer is purchasing a cart (depending on the cart of course).
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:57 PM   #9
noserider
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
not knowing how the batteries have been treated, if you do decide to purchase the cart, ask the dealer if you can get a discount on a new set at the time of purchase. I know at my shop, I actually have been known to discount a set of batteries below cost when a customer is purchasing a cart (depending on the cart of course).

Hey thanks I was editing my post while you posted. he's not really a dealer. He just has a small shop where he fixes them up with new stuff.
Old 06-26-2011, 10:02 PM   #10
noserider
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
BTW nice looking cart you have! I also want to add I have hobbies with boats, planes, motorcyles and PWC's and participate on lots of forums for my hobbies. This one has blown me away with the fast and knowledagle feedbacks. Very impressed with this community.

Thanks!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO