lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2011, 02:42 PM   #1
select
Not Yet Wild

Default Is this a good deal for me? re:2006 ezgo pd new batteries, $3k

Greetings,

I'm new to golf carts, and I'm looking for someone to drop some knowledge.

I've been renting golf carts for about a year now, just about every other weekend at an average of about $40 per day. We use them at campgrounds we go to. I've got a 27' brand new trailer, a 2010 19' bayliner boat, and now I'm looking for a new toy.

A bunch of my friends got golf carts and suped them up, and spent a ton of money on lifts, and rims, and carbonite dashboards and all that. That's really not me.

What I'm looking for is something that is super clean, and that will give me very little trouble for the next couple of years. And maybe a speed chip. :-)

I found this 2006 ezgo the guy wanted $2900 for with original batteries. It was close to what I want. Very clean, headlights, brake lights, tinted windshield, and the precision drive thing is awesome, it drives like a Cadillac. But, it struggled to get up hills, and since I'm back and forth to the docks often, this wasnt' going to work. I told the guy I might give him $2500 for him because I'd have to put new batteries in it, and instead,he offered to give me brand new 2011 US (whatever the equlvilent to t-105's is in us batteries) for a flat $3k.

I know this isn't the best deal I could possibly get, but I'm thinking that it's not too bad considering I shouldn't have any problems with it for a couple of years or so at least.

What do you guys think? is this a decent deal, or should I keep looking?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg M 009.jpg (94.7 KB, 45 views)
select is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO