lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-28-2015, 05:32 PM   #1
GotaCamaro
Getting Wild

Default What controller for 6 passanger limo cart?

I purchased a project limo cart (ezgo TXT). It has no controller or batteries in it. The plan is CHEAP, its just to flip. But I dont want to put a weak controller in there I want it to be correct.

I have never purchased a controller and There seem to be so many 300, 400, 500 amp options. The cart i think is a 36V not sure how to check without the batteries in there.

Also where should I purhcase it from? Any links would be very appreciated! and any help on how to install a controller or things I might need as well.
GotaCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-28-2015, 06:05 PM   #2
crash test dummy

Default Re: What controller for 6 passanger limo cart?

check with scottyb
http://www.cartsunlimited.net/Custom_Options.html

if you can find a tag on the cart you can put it in the ezgo site and find out what it is
https://shop.ezgo.com/customer-servi...ialNumber.html

tag maybe in passenger side glove box
Old 09-28-2015, 08:23 PM   #3
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: What controller for 6 passanger limo cart?

If it came with a charger what voltage is it? If not go 48 volt. But you need to figure out what drive system it has..
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO