lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-10-2012, 04:12 AM   #11
4Link808
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: 08 Precedent Hawaii

20k thats some bucks i heard they just opened a off road track for carts when u did your tires who put um on
4Link808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-11-2012, 02:59 AM   #12
ripdis85
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Link808 View Post
20k thats some bucks i heard they just opened a off road track for carts when u did your tires who put um on
off road track... where?

My tires I did at 4 wheel parts.. they had to use the cheetah to stretch them...
the stretch came out perfect... the guy I bought them off of was trying to stretch them to a 14 or 16 wide but they couldn't.

you know any other guys running lifted carts?..
ripdis85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 03:11 AM   #13
4Link808
Getting Wild

Yamaha

yea i know about 4 or 5 guys with lifted carts 2 of um as high as mine but yea my friend said they opened a track just gotta where helmet i dont know where it is iam still waiting for him to get back to me my friend running 10 x16 things are crazy. but ill let u know where that track is when i find out
4Link808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:05 AM   #14
Tom Burke
Gone Wild

Club Car

Do you guys know where I can buy rims like those in the states? Where do you find them so wide? I love that look!
Tom Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:07 PM   #15
ripdis85
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Link808 View Post
yea i know about 4 or 5 guys with lifted carts 2 of um as high as mine but yea my friend said they opened a track just gotta where helmet i dont know where it is iam still waiting for him to get back to me my friend running 10 x16 things are crazy. but ill let u know where that track is when i find out
mean.. yeah let me know when you find out..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Burke View Post
Do you guys know where I can buy rims like those in the states? Where do you find them so wide? I love that look!
Order them from realwheel.net should be under 10" ATV.. you can select your bolt pattern, rim diameter, width, backspacing.. they have a lot of options... just make sure to let them know that you need the holes to fit your size lugs.. i ordered mine but they came with 3/8 holes drill to my bolt pattern so I had to open them up..
Old 01-11-2012, 04:22 PM   #16
Tom Burke
Gone Wild

Club Car

How many inches of lift do you need for those wide tires?
Tom Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:47 PM   #17
ripdis85
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Burke View Post
How many inches of lift do you need for those wide tires?
Right now I have a 6" all sport lift and with my wheel and tire combo (in my sig) it clears my precedent fenders by 1" when i turn lock to lock left and right.. its perfect
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car