lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2012, 02:46 PM   #1
ETX
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 93 CC shocks - after cart shop lifted it - more un done work

Recently had the 93 cart worked on at local shop..new batteries (left off wire)...tires and 6" jake lift. I noticed that after the work on the cart was done that the back end was a little "spongey" and since I am not exactly twiggy (250 lbs.), I did notice alot of lean when I got in on the rear. This is what I found....passenger side shock is not connected. I assume it is suppose to be connected with the lift just like the driver side is connected. So now I am in the market for new back shocks and bushings. Any suggestions on what I need for a 1993 Club Car DS with a rear fold down seat and where to order them. Any tips on installing them would be appreciated also.

Just another cart shop blunder.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shock.jpg (95.4 KB, 43 views)
ETX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car