lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2017, 09:48 AM   #1
Eric the Ewok
Not Yet Wild

Default 1988 Parcar DX4 Restoration

Hi, I have just brought a 1988 5K DX4 Par Car buggy which I want to restore to it's former glory. Unfortunately it has been messed about with a bit - so I have a bit of an uphill battle to get it all back to how it should be. I'll post some pictures in the next few days so you can see what I am up against!

If anyone else has the same cart and is willing to provide some answers to the questions I will no doubt have as I go along that would be brilliant.

I have found the manuals so am ploughing through those at the moment.

Looking forward to meeting some fellow owners!

Cheers, Eric.
Diss, Norfolk, United Kingdom.
Eric the Ewok is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar