lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-31-2007, 11:40 PM   #1
4x4 CC
Frog Hunter

Club Car

Default Lift Kit

im am going to get a different lift kit for the front of my cart in place of that crapy kit. On another froum a guy has this up for sael. It looks like a jakes lift but it isnt. Do yall think it would be strong enought to take a beating? he wants 190 shipped which is a good price and even less if i just want the front.
4x4 CC is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-31-2007, 11:43 PM   #2
4x4 CC
Frog Hunter

Club Car

Old 02-01-2007, 03:50 PM   #3
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

I would go for that one. The style of lift that some other places sell with the lower struts and such seem to be a somewhat crappy design. When I first saw them they looked ok, but after owning one I don't like them. I like REAL spindle lifts like that one.
NO NO NO E-Z-GO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 09:16 AM   #4
Travis91
Gone Wild

idk that lift looks kinda krapy id get a jakes dont be cheap on a lift you could get yourself hurt
Travis91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 05:16 PM   #5
IAMCOOL
Gone Wild

never care much for spindle lifts on carts for offraoding but hey to each his own... i like my steering the way it came factory...and i dont trust spindle lifts
IAMCOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 05:22 PM   #6
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

I, on the other had, prefer spindles. It's not like some backwoods hobo is welding willy nilly together, they most likely have to meet standards of strenth, and I have yet to see one with even a slight flaw (except the on from Boogers, their whole lift is a flaw). I like to keep my frame the way it is from the factory, I can adjust my steering, but I don't want to sacrifice half my frame strength and risk screwing something up. Flippity flop goes the front end side by side.................
NO NO NO E-Z-GO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 06:30 PM   #7
4x4 CC
Frog Hunter

Club Car

cart-rrr.. hasnt your mother told you that looks ARE deceiving.. Im sure it beats bogger's lifts anyday...
Old 02-06-2007, 07:09 PM   #8
roady89

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4 CC
The 6" jakes spindle I have looks nothing like that...That lift looks peiced together and welded. The Jakes spindles I have are cast, one peice. The more peices you have welded together like that the more chances a weld will fail.....You get what you pay for.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:52 AM   #9
4x4 CC
Frog Hunter

Club Car

What should i do? IF this one ever breaks ill get the jakes, but for 190 its too good to pass up...
Old 02-07-2007, 06:09 AM   #10
tungpo1
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I can get you a Jakes spindle lift down the road if that one breaks.
tungpo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts