lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-30-2020, 01:16 PM   #1
Hkspwrsche
Gone Wild

Club Car

Talking Alltrax Bluetooth tuning? Reviews?

Folks,

I see Alltrax has a blue tooth module now! This seems fairly new? Does anyone have experience with this system? Can it be fully tuned by an iPad. Or iPhone? I haven’t started working on my power upgrade because I can’t use my work laptop for tuning and my last personal windows laptop is old and had that first bad version of windows for touch screens. It seems that the preferred vendors don’t have it in the packages yet. Will new alltrax controllers have the v5.0 installed so non windows laptop users can go straight to bluetooth?
If the new Bluetooth tuning is fully functional And reliable by app then I may be ready to shop! Let me know how it’s working out there.
Hkspwrsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-30-2020, 02:23 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Alltrax Bluetooth tuning? Reviews?

Do a BGW search for an review I did.
And read some here > https://alltraxinc.com/bluetooth/
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 06:38 PM   #3
Hkspwrsche
Gone Wild

Club Car

Thanks. Searching by your name and Bluetooth was enough to find a thread where you linked your review thread. For some reason just searching alltrax and Bluetooth didn’t get it to pop up.

Reposting http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=159741

I must be missing something. Not much on the alltrax page but examples of the app screens. The thread I found didn’t explain. I’ll keep searching.
Hkspwrsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 08:11 AM   #4
EZPZtxt
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I just finished the installation on mine if you would like check out my last post
EZPZtxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car