lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-23-2019, 05:06 PM   #1
i.weber
Not Yet Wild

Default Tires Rubbing On 6" AS Lift

Anyone else experience tire rub on their Precedent after installing an Allsports 6" lift and HD rear leafs and rear seat?

I am running 12" wheels and 23" tires. Only happens when there are people on the rear seat and only when going around corners.

Looks like it's rubbing on a small piece of the body trim in the wheel well. See pic. Any reason not to cut this back to get it out of the way? I thought the HD rear leafs would be enough but I guess not.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
i.weber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 08:27 PM   #2
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Default Re: Tires Rubbing On 6" AS Lift

I always have to do some trimming with golf cart lift kits/big tires. Usually it's the inner fender plastic or the steel angles near the corner of the body.
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts