lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements
Announcements Important information concerning the forum and members.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-30-2010, 08:31 AM   #1
Monster-WannaBe
Not Yet Wild

Default Buggies Unlimited

I ordered an 8 inch lift and wheels combo From Buggies Unlimited. They sent me a 3X4 offset rim even though I ordered a 2X5 it took a month on the phone with them to get them to pick them up and send out new wheels. The second set was wrong also they sent 3X4 offset again. Now they tell me it was a mistake on their web site and they would fix that but they do not want to do anything to fix the mistake they sent me. I have the lift installed on my cart so in order to send the order back I would have to unistall. I can send just the tires and rims back but they pretty much charge me way to much to just keep the lift without the rims and tires. I asked them to send me a 2 inch spacer to correct their mistake and they said they would sell them to me. Long storry short if you order from Buggies Unlimited they might send you the wrong part and you will have to spend a month on the phone with them and they will not correct their mistakes.
Monster-WannaBe is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-30-2010, 08:37 AM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Buggies Unlimited

I think you just reaffirmed that the lowest price on the internet is not the best deal .... Sorry to hear about your trouble with BU.

Everybody else can avoid this kind of needless aggravation by visiting the Buggies Gone Wild site sponsors.

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/site-sponsors.php
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 10:42 AM   #3
big mule
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
I think you just reaffirmed that the lowest price on the internet is not the best deal .... Sorry to hear about your trouble with BU.

Everybody else can avoid this kind of needless aggravation by visiting the Buggies Gone Wild site sponsors.

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/site-sponsors.php

All I can say is ,my hat is off to each & every one of them for their great prices,customer service & support they all give to BGW!
big mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 12:10 PM   #4
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster-WannaBe View Post
I ordered an 8 inch lift and wheels combo From Buggies Unlimited. They sent me a 3X4 offset rim even though I ordered a 2X5 it took a month on the phone with them to get them to pick them up and send out new wheels. The second set was wrong also they sent 3X4 offset again. Now they tell me it was a mistake on their web site and they would fix that but they do not want to do anything to fix the mistake they sent me. I have the lift installed on my cart so in order to send the order back I would have to unistall. I can send just the tires and rims back but they pretty much charge me way to much to just keep the lift without the rims and tires. I asked them to send me a 2 inch spacer to correct their mistake and they said they would sell them to me. Long storry short if you order from Buggies Unlimited they might send you the wrong part and you will have to spend a month on the phone with them and they will not correct their mistakes.
Does the wheel/tire combo NOT WORK with the lift?
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:04 AM   #5
Monster-WannaBe
Not Yet Wild

Yeah Beginner's mistake
Old 10-31-2010, 08:10 AM   #6
Monster-WannaBe
Not Yet Wild

Yeah Begginers Mistake. I am learning the hard way. Buggies Unlimited offers 30 days satisfaction. More like 30 plus days of greif with no resolve. I will not oder from them anymore.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:20 AM   #7
Monster-WannaBe
Not Yet Wild

The lift and wheels will work but with out the offset I odered it feels tippy. I ordered the 2X5 offset they sent me 3X4 and will not correct the mistake. An inch on each side makes a difference but they dont seem to understand this. They have me by the b@ll$ though cause in order to send it back I would have to disasemble the cart to take the lift off or take a big hit keep the lift and just send the wheels back.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:25 AM   #8
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Why not order the right set and swap them over then send the wrong ones back and make them credit your card....or let your credit card company handle it. Might want to give them a call. No matter what you do its a pain.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:39 AM   #9
TROUBADOUR
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Have you considered offering them for sale on this site? Someone might want them and you could at least recover MOST of you $$$ --- then buy from one of the sponsors. Or offer to trade for something you can use.
Won't solve ALL your problems but at least you will be moving in the right direction.
TROUBADOUR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:02 AM   #10
roady89
nimda
Club Car

They sent me the wrong dash one time. I called and of coarse they said "I was sent the right one".....but it obviously wasn't the right one. No matter what I told them they said they sent the right one. It wasn't until I posted a "review" of the dash with pictures of my dash and a picture of the one I ordered that they "tried" to make it right. I already had it installed. It should have been taken care of when I called the first time, not have to post about it on the internet. They did however send me shipping labels to return it. Return shipping on wheels wont be "cheap". Thats the only thing that I've bought from them that went bad.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
poor customer service
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements