lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-16-2020, 08:13 AM   #1
terennard
Not Yet Wild

Default 2014-2015 AMBUSH IS Wiring Diagram/wire connections

Hello, I purchased a used 2014-2015 Ambush IS from a gentleman who while charging said the front 2 batteries exploded caught fire burnt the controller, wire harness, key switch, etc. I have replaced everything and am ready to place her back into service or test her back out however I have had no luck locating a detailed wiring diagram-schematic for this year model ? I was lucky however although the damage looked worse than it was the connector at the controller was not damaged only the terminals for the battery cabling etc and it melted part of the controller. I only need to know the connection points for the attached 2 wires which are in a separate 2 wire harness and they appear to connect to either the controller terminals possibly I really would like a diagram to ensure of the connections. Any help anyone can supply would be great! the owners manual does not show any details on these connections or does it provide ANY wiring diagrams other than just battery cable connections? that sucks. I have found nothing online yet?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1050.jpg (177.0 KB, 0 views)
terennard is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
schematic, wire connections, wiring diagram
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts