lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2012, 04:02 PM   #1
endlesstime
Not Yet Wild

Question EZGO Workhorse st350 how much is it worth?

I'm new to the forums but I have a EZ-GO ST350 that I bought brand new and have $11,000 into it and It's time to get rid of it but I don't know how much I could get for it, I was thinking $6500 or something around there. The cart is in almost perfect condition besides one tiny dent on the front metal grille guard, it has STP mag wheels and only has 51 hours. Kept it in my garage most of the time. Electric hydraulic dump bed. Perfect leather seats, hard top and rear view mirrors. If you need to know any more I will post if you ask. I would like to know what you think I could get for it.

Cant post link because I am not registered for 7 days but you can go to my photo bucket I put them on there its just locked with a password, password is golfcart

photobucket.com/endlesstime41
endlesstime is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO