lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2019, 09:39 AM   #1
MCJEFE
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default 05 CC Precedent 14 cell Leaf Lithium conversion.

Well thanks to my supportive wife, the info and members on BGW (especially Pingeye3!) USPS, UPS, FEDEX and DHL have been stopping by non-stop for a couple of weeks. Drove to Orlando last weekend and met Pingeye3 and left with a boatload of knowledge and a couple sets of plates covers and diagrams to get started. Can't say thanks enough!

I have sourced enough materials to complete 2 packs. I'm using most of the parts that others have been using successfully. I plan to put together my complete materials list with p/n for anyone who needs it when I'm done.

My cart has the 4 x 12v battery configuration with the plate dividing the battery tub into two. As part of my install I plan to remove the divider plate to allow for a single 14 cell pack vice a split pack.

Big pieces:
- (14) 2017 Nissan Leaf 120ah cells (EV Battery)
- Zeva BMS with Monitor, and Hall Effect coil (not shunt)
- 30 amp 12v converter
- temporary 10 amp charger (still playing with options besides the Elcon TC...)

When the cells arrived there was some minor damage to the corners of the aluminum case which did not appear to affect the cells inside. They were easily bent back into shape.

And the fun starts!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
MCJEFE is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car