lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2015, 12:00 AM   #1
Rlt62
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default No juice to solenoid

I havea 99 ezgo 36v cart I was repairing a broken frame and had to reroute part of the wiring. With the original brown and green wires was a 36v hot wire, a 12v hot wire from a voltage reducer and a ground wire from the battery pack..when I cut the wires I didn't disconnect the battery pack..the wires arched and 1 blew the bulbs on my headlights which were connected to the 12v hot wire and through a headlight switch all aftermarket. The 36v wire went to a battery check gauge. After repairing the frame and splicing wires together I have no power to the motor..I get no click from solenoid or any sound. I've looked for fuses and cannot find any in the wiring harness. I have 36v at the charging plug. Batteries are fresh and charged. I've tried jumping across the solenoid and nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to check? I need help!
Rlt62 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
np power
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO