lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2016, 07:27 AM   #1
mckayland
Not Yet Wild

Default Navitas 1000 controller

When I look through the archives, I'm finding a treasure trove of info about the BBB Classic. I haven't started taking mine apart, yet. I'm going to have to do that in order to find out what brand of controller mine has. But it looks like it's going to be the Navitas 1000. It has a silver box(the ITS housing?) mounted on top of it that has an LED showing the trouble code. Three green flashes over a constant red light. My plan is to take out the controller and send it to FSIP or Navitas for a rebuild, thinking if I get mine rebuilt, it won't need to be re-programmed. Is that right? Can anybody tell me if there is some way I can be sure this controller needs rebuilding and not the ITS?
Butch
mckayland is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts