Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2008, 01:23 AM   #1
Never Enough Toyz
Getting Wild

Default Comet 1190 1 1/8" Bore Drive Clutch 4 Big Block on Ebay $390

Hey guys, I have my Comet 1190 Drive Clutch up for sale on E-bay. It ends in a day and a half. After asking what my reserve was and bidding the clutch to it, the current high bidder Jake Wiersema (jwiersema) created a fake identity and essentially out-bid himself. I require new member's with less than 5 feedback to contact me before they bid so I rejected the bid above his. Now he is the current high bidder again but has said he will not pay for the item.

If anyone is looking for a 1190 clutch for their big block project and wants to save some $$ then please check it out. Thanks Guys!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=018
Never Enough Toyz is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts