lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Bike & ATV Engine Swaps

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-30-2019, 08:52 PM   #1
JRL
Gone Wild

Default EPR Turn Signal Diagram?

I bought an EPR turn/horn/4 way Hazard/hi-lo stalk for my EZgo. Need a wiring diagram for the stalk..if any such thing exists. I can figure it out, but don't want to...the cart wiring is my (and Kawasaki's) creation so not looking for plug'n-play. A picture would be cool. This thing's plug and play for something? Has separate 4 way switch. The cart has separate brake and tail lights on the rear. VW turn on the front. Any ideas?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l640.jpg (49.0 KB, 0 views)
JRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-13-2019, 04:39 AM   #2
JRL
Gone Wild

Default Re: EPR Turn Signal Diagram?

FWIW, This thing has been sorted out and installed. It ain't exactly as advertised. The hi/lo function is not wired...no pin in the switch. The hi/lo switch is inside the light switch, but no way to use it. Took the unit all apart and separated the switches. The hi/lo just isn't accessible. The park light switch is the only driving light output. All other functions work. If interested, I can id the plug color codes. I'd guess that some units have 9 pins wired, mine has only 8 and one blank. This thing might be a Chinee 'fo paw? Only $50 bucks...who knows. It is nice looking and functions well. I added a couple relays and a floor stomp hi/lo button and have all lights functioning.
JRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Bike & ATV Engine Swaps