lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-09-2019, 08:13 PM   #1
b-dog
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Steeling a arm 6” lift tire combo

I have a new to me 1997 club car ds. Gas. It looks straight of the golf course. I want to use it around the house and in the woods. I’m wanting to raise it up and put some AT tires How are the steeling lift kits? Quality? The seem cheeper than some. Also the tires were Wanda tires. Never heard of these. Any good? Thanks in advanced
b-dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-09-2019, 09:59 PM   #2
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Default Re: Steeling a arm 6” lift tire combo

I've installed the steeling 6" lift on a few carts now and have no complaints at all. Great quality and heavy duty stuff for sure!

As for the tires, I cant say. I have a set of Wanda tires on my kids 4wheeler and they've been great.

On all the carts I've done that lift, I could easily fit 25x10x12 on the rear and 25x8x12 on the front with no rubbing issues at all. Good thing about that tire size is it's the stock tire size of a lot of honda and Polaris 4wheelers... so people buy brand new 4wheelers, get them home and out big mud tires on. Then sell the stock (basically brand new) tires for cheap. I see several sets around me right now for around or under $100 for a set.
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 07:15 AM   #3
b-dog
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

good info thanks
b-dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 08:26 AM   #4
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

I know they sell the packages, but with the kit at $219, you can get some really good deals on wheels on ebay. Last couple sets of nice aluminum wheels were 150 shipped to my door. And like I said the take-off tires are cheap... save a few bucks and get ti pick whatever wheels you like instead of what they pre-pick for the package. And get good dunlop or carlisle tires instead of chinese Wanda tires. As said, I've had no problems with the wanda tires on my kids 4wheeler, they've been good tires and weve had them on for ~4 years now. But they're no carlisle...
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts